Football Dip Bowl.
You can cook Football Dip Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Football Dip Bowl
- You need 1 of Loaf Bread Rhodes Dough , thawed but still cold.
- Prepare 1 of egg , beaten.
- Prepare 1 of cheese string.
- Prepare of Queso Dip :.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef lean , cooked and drained.
- You need 16 ounces of Velveeta Mexican.
- Prepare 1 10 oz of tomatoes green chillies diced and cans.
- Prepare 1 4 oz of chilies diced green cans.
Football Dip Bowl instructions
- Cut about 2 inches of dough off the end of loaf. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray and roll the cut off piece into a 9×12-inch oval. Trim two 1×10-inch strips off the oval and set them aside. Place the oval on sprayed baking sheet and shape into a flat football shape..
- Roll remaining part of loaf into a 12-inch rope. Cut it in half lengthwise. Curve each half into an arch and lay (one on each side) on top of the rolled out oval to form a football shaped bowl. Pinch ends together securely making a point at each end. Lay the one inch strips you set aside over each end of the football to make the stripes. Tuck the ends under the football..
- Brush with beaten egg and let rise 30-45 minutes. Pinch the ends again to make nice points and bake at 350F 30 minutes. Let cool and trim out middle of football to make as much space as desired for your dip. Fill with Queso Dip (recipe below). Make stitching by cutting a string cheese and lay on top of dip. Serve with chips..
- Cut cheese into cubes and melt in microwave. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Heat again and serve, with chips, in Football Dip Bowl..