Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper.
You can have Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper
- Prepare 1 of lb. lean ground beef (93% lean).
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil or 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano or 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano.
- It’s 4 cup of College Inn® Beef Broth.
- You need 2 can of (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 12 oz of dry thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sliced zucchini, about 2 small.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
- You need 1 of Sliced fresh basil, optional.
Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper step by step
- Combine beef, onion, garlic and herbs in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Drain any excess fat..
- Add broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in pasta and return to a boil; reduce heat to medium-high. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring frequently to keep pasta from sticking together. (Pasta may need to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer than package directions). Add zucchini during last 2 minutes of pasta cook time..
- Serve topped with Parmesan and basil, if desired..
- VARIATIONS: To make Mexican or Asian Pasta Suppers, prepare recipe as directed above, except:.
- Mexican Supper: Substitute 1 to 2 Tbsp. chili powder for basil and oregano, and 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained, for the zucchini. Serve topped with shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese and chopped cilantro..
- Asian Supper: Substitute 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger and 2 Tbsp. soy sauce for basil and oregano, and snow peas for zucchini. Serve topped with sliced green onions and additional soy sauce, if desired..
- Prep Time: 10 minutes — Cook Time: 15 minutes.