Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad.
You can have Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad
- Prepare of Food.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of italian sausage.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of can diced tomatoes.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of dried Lasagna noodles.
- You need of beaten egg.
- You need of creamy cottage cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s of sliced strawberries.
- It’s of diced bell peppers.
- You need of boiled eggs.
Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad instructions
- For sauce in a large saucepan, cook sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic until meat is brown, then drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, black pepper into meat mixture, let simmer for 15 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Boil noodles for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, but still firm, drain noodles rinsing with cold water, sit aside.
- For filling, mix egg, ricotta and a half a cup of parmesan cheese, then set aside.
- Spread about a1/2 a cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. layer half of the cook noodles in the bottom of the dish trimming or overlapping as necessary to fit. Top with half of the remaining meat sauce half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers desired, sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over top..
- Place baking dish on baking sheet bake in a 375°F Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through let stand for 10 minutes before serving enjoy.
- Chopped lettuce, strawberries,bell peppers, and onions in a bowl, chop up eggs and add to top of salad to serve and enjoy.