Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's chicken shish kabobs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chicken shish kabobs using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Make ready of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready of ● For The Brine [brine for 4 hours].
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 1/4 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Take of Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Get of Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get of Sweet Onions.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- Prepare of Nann Bread [grilled – bruised with garlic olive oil].
- Take of good dash Ground Cumin.
- Make ready of ● For The Seasonings.
- Take as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Make ready of good dash Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of goodd dash Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get of good dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of good dash Italian Seasoning.
- Take of good dash Ground Cumin.
- Make ready to taste of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Get of Tzatziki Sauce [see my recipe under my profile for the sauce].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Stack your chicken with onions in between. Coat all scewers with garlic olive oil and seasonings..
- Grill your vegetables on indirect heat and your chicken on high unti fullyl charred in your grill..
- Lightly grill your Naan Bread. Lightly coat with garlic olive oil and season with ground cumin..
- Bell Peppers pictured..
- Place vegetables and chicken in crispy Naan Bread with Tzatziki Sauce.Enjoy!.
Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will find that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.