Garlicky Spinach and beef.
You can have Garlicky Spinach and beef using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Spinach and beef
- It’s of beef.
- Prepare 8 oz of rump roast, beef.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Adolfs meat tenderizer.
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare 27 oz of canned spinach, drained.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pimento stuffed olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive juices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of red onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Garlicky Spinach and beef instructions
- Spice the beef over night in the refrigerator..
- Slice the beef thinly. Slice the garlic thinly. Dice the onion. Add all together into the pan with oil and butter. Brown and add spinach..
- Add salt and garlic to spinach..
- Add olives and olive juices. Sautee for 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice vinegar and mozzarella cheese. Hope you enjoy!.