author: Alexander Mitchell
– “2-3 eggplants remove the stem cut into 1 cm round slices” – “1 Japanese leek roughly chopped” – “2-3 Tbsp sesame oil for stir frying” – ” Sauce Mix in advance” – ” 1 Tbsp sugar” – ” 2 Tbsp vinegar” – ” 1 Tbsp sake” – ” 1 Tbsp mirin” – ” 1 Tbsp soy sauce if you have mentuyu its also good” – ” 1 tsp grated ginger” – ” toasted white sesame seeds for topping”
– “Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, stir-fry the eggplants until browned.” – “Pour the sauce over them. Saute on the both sides until the liquid is almost gone.” – “Turn off the heat, add Japanese leek and stir once. Top with sesame.”
– simple – eggplant – cooking
katakunci: simple eggplant cooking
nutrition: 107 calories
![Simple Eggplant Cooking](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2455553_0595f5038be21290/751x532cq70/simple-eggplant-cooking-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple eggplant cooking. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Eggplant Cooking is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Eggplant Cooking is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple eggplant cooking using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Simple Eggplant Cooking:
1. Take 2-3 eggplants (remove the stem, cut into 1 cm round slices) 1. Make ready 1 Japanese leek (roughly chopped) 1. Make ready 2-3 Tbsp sesame oil for stir frying 1. Get Sauce: (Mix in advance) 1. Prepare *1 Tbsp sugar 1. Get *2 Tbsp vinegar 1. Prepare *1 Tbsp sake 1. Prepare *1 Tbsp mirin 1. Take *1 Tbsp soy sauce (if you have mentuyu, it's also good) 1. Prepare *1 tsp grated ginger 1. Get toasted white sesame seeds, for topping
##### Instructions to make Simple Eggplant Cooking:
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, stir-fry the eggplants until browned. 1. Pour the sauce over them. Saute on the both sides until the liquid is almost gone. 1. Turn off the heat, add Japanese leek and stir once. Top with sesame.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple eggplant cooking recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!