Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low-calorie hot & sour noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have low-calorie hot & sour noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup:
- Get 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Get 1-2 of cupfuls Vegetables.
- Make ready of *Suggestion: Carrot, Black Fungus, Shimeji, Shiitake, Bamboo Shoot, Bok Choy, etc.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 200-300 g of Tofu *Medium or Soft type recommended, cut into small pieces.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch *mixed with 3 to 4 tablespoons Water.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get of <Seasonings>.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare of <Noodles>.
- Take 2 bags of (2 x 200g) Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) *rinsed & drained.
- Get 1 bag of Bean Sprouts *washed.
- Prepare of *OR Other Noodles of your choice.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup:
- Prepare Vegetables. Wash well, especially softened Black Fungus, and cut all into thin slices or strips as it would be easy to eat with noodles..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Sake (Rice Wine) in a pot, add Ginger and Vegetables, and cook until soft. Add seasonings, and Salt (only if required) & Pepper to taste..
- Add Tofu, bring back to the boil, then add Potato Starch mixture, stirring gently, until desired thickness is achieved. You don’t need to add it all..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs slowly in a circular motion into the boiling soup, gently stirring. When the egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, cook Noodles. Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) and Bean Sprouts can be cooked together in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drained. If you use other noodles, cook them accordingly..
- Place hot Noodles (and Bean Sprout) in a serving bowl, cover with the Hot & Sour Soup, add some chopped Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..
Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will notice that different types of berries can be really good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a number of diseases.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Nuts and also various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Your main meals should also include fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.