Hara bhara kebabs. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. I have seen hara bhara kabab listed in the starter section of the menu in many North Indian restaurants. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
Bake till golden brown from both sides, flipping the kebabs. Hara bhara kabab is a popular tasty treat in Indian restaurants. This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. hara bhara kabab is bound together by mashed chana dal, green peas and paneer, and flavoured with readily available spice powders and other ingredients like ginger and green. You can cook Hara bhara kebabs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebabs
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- It’s of grated broccoli.
- You need of grated paneer (cottage cheese).
- It’s of boiled corns.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of chopped coriander leaver.
- You need of green chilli chopped.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of mango powder.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- You need of garlic paste.
- It’s of Olive oil to saute.
- Prepare of Salad leaves for garnishing.
Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Some recipes call for maida, but you can use gram flour instead of maida. Hara bhara kabab is an Indian starter, a green coloured tikki or patties, with peas and spinach (indian spinach, palak) as main ingredients for the green colour.
Hara bhara kebabs step by step
- Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Now add grated broccoli and paneer (cottage cheese).
- Add onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, coriander, red chilli powder, salt,pepper,mango powder and corns. Mix well.
- Make small balls and press them gently..
- Heat a flat pan on a medium heat and put some oil..
- Now place those balls on the pan and keep the heat medium so that it is warm from inside amd crispy outside..
- Once brown turn them over and repeat the process until crispy..
- Please note that patties may be soft so be gentle while turning those..
- Once crispy, serve with your choice of sauce.amd garnish with leaves..
Hara Bhara Kebab is a delicious appetizer. Hara bhara Kabab is an absolutely delicious and delectable finger food, light and made with the goodness of spinach, green peas and spices added to give a savor taste. Restaurant Style Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe with step by step photos – Patties are made from spinach, peas, potatoes, spices and then deep fried till crispy and golden brown. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious.