Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms can do double duty as a tasty starter for a casual dinner party, or a light main course for two. The concept for this recipe came from a family friend who used to make an appetizer with store-bought crab cakes that she crumbled and stuffed into mushroom caps. These were very tasty and very easy!
Crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms for the Chablis ChallengeCook Sister. Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Gluten-Free)Wholesome Yum. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect easy appetizer to serve at your next party. You can have Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Prepare 8-12 of portobello or button mushrooms.
- It’s of Filling:.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of stuffing mix + 1/2 cup hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of worstichire sauce.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
They are simple to make, but impressive enough to serve guests. _ Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions. A delicious and easy vegetarian stuffed portobello mushroom recipe that is a reader favorite! These crab stuffed mushrooms are mushroom caps filled with flaked crab and three types of An easy and elegant appetizer that can be assembled ahead of time! Whenever I'm entertaining, I You can also use large portobello mushrooms if you're looking for an entree sized stuffed mushroom.
Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash mushrooms, remove and discard stems..
- Mix water and stuffing mix and set aside for 5 minutes to soften..
- Mix all filling ingredients and stir in stuffing mix. Lay mushrooms cap side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Scoop about a tablespoon of filling into Each one. Bake uncovered 18-20 minutes. You can place under broiler after baking for 30 seconds to one minute to brown tops if desired and garnish with green onions, parmesan and pepper..
Crab Stuffed mushrooms are really easy to make! Use a damp paper towel to clean the outside of the mushrooms. Running them under water can cause mushrooms to soak up water resulting in wet soggy stuffed mushrooms! Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs. Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown.