author: Sadie Adkins
– “1 large eggplant” – “2 tbsp canola oil” – “1 clove garlic minced” – “1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce” – “1 tsp sugar” – “1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce” – “1 salt”
– “Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil” – “Cut stems off eggplant” – “Cut eggplant into 1/2" thick strips” – “Drizzle oil on cookie sheet” – “Add eggplant strips to cookie sheet” – “Drizzle oil on eggplant” – “Add salt to eggplant as desired” – “Broil eggplant for 4-5 minutes” – “Flip over eggplant and broil for 4-5 minutes or until tender” – “Mix garlic, soy sauce, sugar, Tabasco sauce into a bowl” – “Toss eggplant into bowl and marinade” – “Serve immediately”
– broiled – eggplant – japonaise
katakunci: broiled eggplant japonaise
nutrition: 154 calories
![Broiled Eggplant Japonaise](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6136504937086976/751x532cq70/broiled-eggplant-japonaise-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, broiled eggplant japonaise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broiled Eggplant Japonaise is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Broiled Eggplant Japonaise is something that I have loved my entire life.
Japanese eggplant is much sweeter than the larger globe eggplant more commonly used in the US, so you don't have to do much to make it delicious. A bit of salt and some neutral oil, tamari, ginger, and. Scoring the skin of the eggplant before broiling makes it easier to peel when cooked.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have broiled eggplant japonaise using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Broiled Eggplant Japonaise:
1. Make ready 1 large eggplant 1. Make ready 2 tbsp canola oil 1. Get 1 clove garlic, minced 1. Take 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce 1. Get 1 tsp sugar 1. Get 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce 1. Get 1 salt
Although it is one of my favorite. See more ideas about Eggplant recipes, Japanese eggplant recipes, Recipes. This roasted Japanese eggplant (Nasu Dengaku) topped with a sweet umami-filled miso glaze is your next favorite. Japanese eggplants are broiled (or grilled, if you have the time), spread with a sweetened miso mixture, and then broiled again for a few seconds.
##### Steps to make Broiled Eggplant Japonaise:
1. Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil 1. Cut stems off eggplant 1. Cut eggplant into 1/2" thick strips 1. Drizzle oil on cookie sheet 1. Add eggplant strips to cookie sheet 1. Drizzle oil on eggplant 1. Add salt to eggplant as desired 1. Broil eggplant for 4-5 minutes 1. Flip over eggplant and broil for 4-5 minutes or until tender 1. Mix garlic, soy sauce, sugar, Tabasco sauce into a bowl 1. Toss eggplant into bowl and marinade 1. Serve immediately
The results are creamy, smoky eggplant with a. Wondering how to broil eggplant in the oven? Use our simple broiled eggplant recipe, topped with balsamic, for a side dish or vegetarian appetizer. Learn how to make Broiled Eggplant Parmesan. Mist eggplant slices lightly on both sides with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer on lined baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broiled eggplant japonaise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!