Rye encrusted salmon. Chef Feker puts a fresh spin on that fresh salmon you've just brought home from the market. See great recipes for Rye encrusted salmon, Sesame encrusted baked chicken too! Salmon cakes may be a classic way to make use of leftover salmon—these are so good you will never think they're made from leftovers when you eat them.
Serve over bed of fresh greens and top with fresh lemon juice. Remove the salmon from the refrigerator before cooking and cover both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper. Mix the mustard, tarragon, parsley, panko, and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside. You can cook Rye encrusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rye encrusted salmon
- You need 1 slice of rye bread.
- It’s 1 of egg, white only.
- It’s 1 of 6-8oz filet salmon.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
Cut smoked salmon into strips just large enough. of salmon and place each one on a circular cracker. Sear first sides. asparagus, garnished with basil leaves. Click here to PIN Herb-Encrusted Grilled Salmon! It might be a slightly lack-luster photo but this Herb-Encrusted Grilled Salmon was one of the best tasting pieces of salmon I ever cooked.
Rye encrusted salmon step by step
- Cut the crust off the rye bread, and with a rolling pin flatten the slice of rye as thin as you can.
- In a bowl lightly beat the egg white, add your caraway seed.
- Season your filet of salmon, and brush the presentation side with the egg white mixture..
- Lay the salmon presentation side down onto the rye bread. Trim the bread to fit the salmon..
- In a skillet medium to low heat, cook the salmon bread side down for 1-2 mins and flip, cook in a 350° oven for another 5-7 mins..
Put salmon, skin side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet pan. Salmon can be prepared While salmon is roasting, prepare mayonnaise: In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, garlic and parsley. Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion. Cream cheese, capers, and smoked salmon is a classic combination that works as well as an appetizer as it does for breakfast. In this program, Chef Dwane cooks with Salmon, preparing Salt Encrusted Salmon, Vodka Salmon Gravlax and Grilled Salmon With Red Pepper Sauce.