You can cook RAYnbow Ceviche using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of RAYnbow Ceviche
- It’s 5 lb of shrimp, peeled and de-veined.
- It’s 1 lb of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 5 lb of fresh limes.
- Prepare 5 each of small avocados.
- It’s 2 each of large cucumber.
- You need 2 each of large semi-riped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of cilantro.
- You need 1 each of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 each of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of red onion.
- Prepare 1 each of white onion.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
RAYnbow Ceviche step by step
- Wash in cold water. If frozen, defrost natually. Do not defrost by microwave or by hot water..
- Wash with hot water twice. Tear into pieces by hand. Mix with defrosted shrimp and set aside. Keep refrigerated..
- Squeeze juice completely. Ensure to keep pulp separated. Mix the lime juice with shrimp and crab meat. Ensure shrimp and crab meat are completely soak in lime juice. Keep it covered and refrigerated..
- Prepare the vegetables and avocado. Cut in uniform, square size pieces. Chop the cilantro leaves into fine pieces, excluding the stems. Mix the cut vegetables, avocado, and cilantro in a separate bowl. Keep it covered and refrigerated..
- When the shrimps' color changed to bright orange, the shrimp is ready. Mix the bowl of shrimp and crab meat with the bowl of vegetables..
- Add salt and pepper sparingly. If sour to taste, add more salt and/or pepper as needed.Topped with grated orange peeling as garnish..
- Serve cold with tostadas (or preferred alternatives). Reminder to keep refrigerated to prevent quick spoilage..