author: Nancy Greene
– “1 large pack chicken thighs skin on bone in” – “1/8 teaspoon black pepper” – “10 cloves garlic minced” – “1/8 cup soy sauce” – “1/4 cup teriyaki sauce” – “1 pack Lipton Onion soup mix” – “1 jar (13 ounce) Apricot preserves” – “1 bottle (15 ounce) French dressing” – “3 onions sliced” – ” Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf”
– “Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……” – “Place thighs in a large baking pan….” – “In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing……” – “Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs……” – “Place your sliced onions all around….” – “Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour……” – “Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top…….” – “Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!”
– tangy – teriyaki – apricot
katakunci: tangy teriyaki apricot
nutrition: 153 calories
![Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/b16da9fb581d470c/751x532cq70/tangy-teriyaki-apricot-chicken-🐔-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 is something that I have loved my entire life.
Learn how to make Teriyaki-Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup. By Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford. Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔:
1. Get 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in) 1. Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1. Get 10 cloves garlic, minced 1. Make ready 1/8 cup soy sauce 1. Prepare 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce 1. Take 1 pack Lipton Onion soup mix 1. Get 1 jar (13 ounce) Apricot preserves 1. Prepare 1 bottle (15 ounce) French dressing 1. Make ready 3 onions, sliced 1. Take Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf
If you love sweet and tangy flavors, then you'll love this Serve on a bed of Knorr Sides teriyaki rice!!! I was simply looking for an apricot chicken recipe and stumbled upon this. Here, chicken is stewed until tender with onions, saffron, ginger, and pepper, and the dish is then topped with apricots and a honey-cinnamon syrup. Fried almonds or sesame seeds are traditional, but optional, garnishes.
##### Steps to make Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔:
1. Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…… 1. Place thighs in a large baking pan…. 1. In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…… 1. Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…… 1. Place your sliced onions all around…. 1. Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…… 1. Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……. 1. Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!
The seasoning here reflects a preference for fruit tagines that are zesty and a bit. Although the name "Teriyaki" is relatively recent nomenclature, the practice of cooking meat and fish in a mixture of soy sauce and sugar has a long history going back hundreds of years. Historical names for teriyaki include: Amakarayaki (甘辛焼き, sweet and salty. Chicken thigh fillets are a cheap and tasty alternative to chicken breasts and work wonderfully in this warming tagine recipe. Add the tomatoes, stock, apricots and honey and bring to the boil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!