author: Jane Higgins
– “1/4 C rolled oats” – “1/4 C milk of choice I use almond” – “2 large Tbsp vanilla yogurt” – “1/4-1/2 cups peaches andor mangos I typically use frozen” – ” About 34 tsp cinnamon” – “1/8 tsp Big punch of nutmeg or about” – ” Honey”
– “Mix together oats, milk, yogurt and fruit and place in the fridge for the night” – “In the morning take out add spices and drizzle with honey enjoy your easy tasty breakfast!”
– spiced – peachmango – overnight
katakunci: spiced peachmango overnight
nutrition: 197 calories
![Spiced Peach/Mango overnight oatmeal](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/922e26f0c0414bc1/751x532cq70/spiced-peachmango-overnight-oatmeal-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spiced peach/mango overnight oatmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Peach/Mango overnight oatmeal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spiced Peach/Mango overnight oatmeal is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spiced peach/mango overnight oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Spiced Peach/Mango overnight oatmeal:
1. Prepare 1/4 C rolled oats 1. Take 1/4 C milk of choice, I use almond 1. Prepare 2 large Tbsp vanilla yogurt 1. Get 1/4-1/2 cups peaches and/or mangos I typically use frozen 1. Prepare About 3/4 tsp cinnamon 1. Get 1/8 tsp Big punch of nutmeg or about 1. Take Honey
##### Instructions to make Spiced Peach/Mango overnight oatmeal:
1. Mix together oats, milk, yogurt and fruit and place in the fridge for the night 1. In the morning take out add spices and drizzle with honey enjoy your easy tasty breakfast!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spiced peach/mango overnight oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!