Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg.
You can have Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg
- It’s 1.5 cups of imitation crab shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise (I used avocado oil mayo).
- It’s 1/4 of small yellow onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated sharp /aged white cheddar.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper to taste.
- You need 4 slices of or bread lightly toasted or buns would make this a crab roll !.
- It’s 4 of poached eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red pepper chopped.
Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix imitation crab, mayonnaise, onion, Cajun spice, red and black pepper in a bowl and mix..
- Lightly toast bread and poach four eggs.
- Put your toast on a baking sheet. Spoon out crab mixture on to each of the four toasts Sprinkle the cheese on top. Put in oven until cheese melts. Top each with poached egg..
- Optional : I had fridge picked purple cabbage and I finally chopped it and sprinkled it on top. Fresh herbs would work too for texture and freshness..