Crab Rangoon 🦀. Crab Rangoon, sometimes called crab puffs, crab rangoon puffs, or cheese wontons, are filled crisp dumpling appetizers served in American Chinese and, more recently, Thai restaurants. Crab Rangoon are crab and cream cheese wontons pinched into little purses and deep fried, these are the perfect Chinese restaurant copycat recipe served with sweet and sour sauce or sweet chili sauce. Much loved deep-fried crab rangoon, the Asian appetizer filled with cream cheese and crab, are incredibly easy to make Click Play to See This Homemade Crab Rangoon Recipe Come Together.
My husband loves crab rangoon and always brings it home. I wanted to make it from scratch and as I worked on this. Crab rangoon are crispy deep-fried wontons stuffed with a seafood and cream cheese filling. You can cook Crab Rangoon 🦀 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab Rangoon 🦀
- You need of Wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 6 oz of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of oil for frying (optional).
- It’s of Panda Express mandarin sauce, for dipping (optional).
Whenever our family goes out to our favorite local Chinese restaurant, crab rangoon is always a very. Yes, Crab Rangoon is a great make-ahead snack! Once they're folded, simply place uncooked Crab Rangoon onto a baking pan or plate, flash freeze them for an hour, then slide them into a freezer bag. Crab rangoon is a bit of a sleeper hit in the world of Chinese-American appetizers.
Crab Rangoon 🦀 instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, worcestershire, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, & crab meat. Stir until well combined..
- Place 1 teaspoon filling into center of wonton. Brush the edge with egg and fold into a triangle. Press edges to seal. Fold corners into center and seal..
- TO BAKE: Place wontons on greased cookie sheet. Spray wontons lightly with cooking spray. Bake 11-13 minutes until golden brown. Serve..
- TO FRY: Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry wontons 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy..
They're basically little pockets of cheesy crab dip wrapped up in a crispy wonton shell. These are the crab rangoons I served the entire time I was in business. We made and served countless thousands of them. Crab Rangoon contains a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese and seasonings wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried crispy (or baked in the oven)! This easy recipe is a go-to at any Chinese restaurant. Последние твиты от Crab Rangoon 🦀 (@Tentativ_name_).