author: Eliza Ramos
– “1 lb ground beef” – “1 can black beans” – “1 can corn” – “2 cup shredded cheese” – “1 tortilla chips” – “2 1/2 cup medium salsa” – “1 chili powder” – “1 garlic powder”
– “preheat oven to 350°” – “cook and drain beef, season with chili and garlic powder to taste.” – “layer bottom of lightly greased baking dish with tortilla chips” – “layer cooked beef, then add black beans and corn” – “add salsa” – “layer cheese” – “sprinkle crushed tortilla chips on top” – “bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted” – “enjoy :-)”
– mamas – mexican – casserole
katakunci: mamas mexican casserole
nutrition: 281 calories
![Mama's Mexican casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/22838355/751x532cq70/mamas-mexican-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mama's mexican casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mama's Mexican casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mama's Mexican casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Simple recipe and very tasty ! PLEASE take a moment to look at some of the many videos I have, there is something for everyone! I would love for you to.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mama's mexican casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Mama's Mexican casserole:
1. Prepare 1 lb ground beef 1. Make ready 1 can black beans 1. Make ready 1 can corn 1. Prepare 2 cup shredded cheese 1. Prepare 1 tortilla chips 1. Take 2 1/2 cup medium salsa 1. Prepare 1 chili powder 1. Prepare 1 garlic powder
Ma maw's casserole turned out ooey gooey good. I really think the dryness comes from overcooking the. While Mexican casserole is tasty, it's also in the category of guilty pleasures. Normally, I try to eat healthier meals and to serve more vegetables for my.
##### Instructions to make Mama's Mexican casserole:
1. preheat oven to 350° 1. cook and drain beef, season with chili and garlic powder to taste. 1. layer bottom of lightly greased baking dish with tortilla chips 1. layer cooked beef, then add black beans and corn 1. add salsa 1. layer cheese 1. sprinkle crushed tortilla chips on top 1. bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted 1. enjoy 🙂
It's the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale that you eat with a spoon. Organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a carefully chosen. Mexican Casserole Recipes That Will Win Over Everyone at Your Table. We've even included a few Mexican breakfast casserole recipes for those breakfast-for-dinner nights and weekend brunches. This creamy Mexican Chicken Casserole is loaded with green chiles, enchilada sauce, and onions View image.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mama's mexican casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!