Seafood casserole. Try this easy seafood casserole made with shrimp, crab, lobster, Parmesan cheese, wine, and a seasoned white sauce. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and Crabmeat. Seafood Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Be the first to review this recipe. How to cook Seafood Casserole recipe. Seafood is definitely at its ultimate best with this dish. You can have Seafood casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 8 of asparagus stalks.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup or clamp chowder.
- It’s 3 of Green onions.
- It’s 2 can of buscuits.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
The textures and flavors combine, blending into the creamy. The Best Baked Seafood Casserole Recipes on Yummly Seafood Casserole, Low-carb Baked Seafood Casserole, Seafood Casserole. Eggplant Seafood Casserole is a delicious kidney-friendly recipe to serve at your next dinner.
Seafood casserole instructions
- Chop up asparagus spears and green onions.
- Mix with shredded cheese.
- Add soup and stir well.
- Line bottom of pan with biscuits.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Top with seafood and biscuits cut into quarters and some of the cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are done.
Plan your next casserole around the seafood or seafood combination of your choice. You can personalize this seafood casserole by using just about any fish and seafood combination that you wish. If you have fresh seafood, all the better, but if you use frozen seafood, like I usually do. This Seafood Florentine Casserole is a veritable deluge of soft and chewy shrimp, scallops and smoked salmon. Your satisfaction is guaranteed in every bite!