California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese.
You can cook California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese
- It’s 540 ml of Rice.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of ★ Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 8 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese step by step
- To make sushi rice, combine freshly cooked rice with the ★ ingredients. Cut the nori seaweed sheet into fourths..
- Cut the avocado and cucumber lengthwise into eighths and prepare the other filings..
- Put a piece of plastic wrap over a sushi mat and align the bottom ends. Spread out the sesame seeds 15cm-wide along the bottom end and lay the rice on top..
- Take a piece of nori seaweed that's been cut into fourths and place it slightly above the center of the rice. Smear mayonnaise in a line under the nori seaweed..
- Lay down the avocado, cucumber and crab sticks, leaving a strip of rice along the bottom end..
- Pressing down the cucumber sticks in the center, lift the bottom end of the sushi rolling mat and roll towards the other end..
- Make sure to keep the edge of the plastic wrap out of the roll. Squeeze the roll through the sushi rolling mat..
- If rice falls out from the end of the roll, tuck it in using your fingers while pressing down on the roll through the sushi rolling mat..
- Remove the sushi rolling mat. Repeat the process and make 3 more rolls. The rolls can be sliced more neatly if you set them aside for a while before slicing..
- Repeat the same process and make 4 smoked salmon and cream cheese rolls..
- Detach the end of the plastic wrap from the roll so it's easier to remove it later. With the plastic wrap on, slice the roll into 8 pieces. Remove the plastic wrap..
- Add a few more toppings to these basic California rolls to make rainbow rolls!.