Another Southern Fried Chicken Recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, another southern fried chicken recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Another Southern Fried Chicken Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Another Southern Fried Chicken Recipe is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have another southern fried chicken recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Another Southern Fried Chicken Recipe:
- Make ready 1 of whole fryer cut up… I save the thighs and backs for broth.
- Take 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of season salt.
- Get 3 cup of flour.
- Get of ** if you only want to cook wings…
- Get 6 of chicken wings (my family likes wings only so i sometime just cook wings).
Instructions to make Another Southern Fried Chicken Recipe:
- Soak chicken in buttermilk for about 2 hours, this helps chicken stay moist and tender.
- Put chicken in a mixing bowl. add the spices.. mix chicken and spices by hand and let sit while u season flour..
- You can put flour in paper bag or bowl. add 1/2 t salt, 1/4 t pepper, 1/2 t garlic powder..
- Shake bag to mix flour. put 2 pieces of chicken in bag at a time and shake to coat.. place coated wings on newspaper until you are ready to fry it..
- Put oil in skillet (I love cast iron). turn skillet on Med high until oil is hot. to check if it is ready put a pinch of flour in the oil and see if it sizzles or fries..
- Start placing pieces of chicken in grease. IF THE GREASE IS NOT HOT ENOUGH THE CHICKEN WILL ABSORB OIL AND B SOGGY!!!.
- After the skillet is full, turn skillet to Med and cover..
- (my mom's secret) allow chicken to cook for 15 minutes on that side undisturbed. for thick chicken breast turn chicken over and cook for another 15 minutes. for wings fry about 10-12 min each side..
- I drain mine on newspaper but put a towel over it to allow moisture to stay in it..
The Meals You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.