Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers.
You can have Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers
- It’s 2 can of pillsbury mini biscuit dough.
- You need 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of pre cooked bacon ( or 3 strips fresh).
- You need 3/4 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of squirt ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of rotel.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick hamburger seasoning.
Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers step by step
- preheat oven 375.
- fry your ground beef with onion 1 tspn hamburger seasoning, drain all fat..
- add can of rotel, ketchup, & cheese to drained ground beef,.
- if your using fresh bacon cook till crisp drain and chop add to burger mix..
- if your using fresh bacon just cook till crisp, drain and chop add to burger mixture.Let mixture cool.
- each biscuit dough flatten out a lil with fingers pressing in middle so they will fit into cupcake tin. your making a cup…
- now add your cooled burger mixture to raw biscuit dough I top with a lil more cheese and crimp around edges so the biscuits will puff.
- bake as directed on tin…