author: Joel Jennings
– “2 cups freshly picked cherry blossoms” – “2 Tsp Celtic seasalt” – “1/4 cup unami plum vinegar”
– “Pick up 2 cups of young cherry blossoms right before they reach fully blooming.” – “Rinse and dry them on paper towels.” – “Sprinkle salt and massage into the flowers. Put a glass weight on top to press down the flowers. Allow the salt to cure them for 3 days in a fridge.” – “Squeeze the flowers juice out and use it for seasoning other dishes. Add 1/4 cup unami plum vinegar or more and make sure to submerge all the flowers. Soaked it for another 3 days” – “Then drain the vinegar. Lay flat all the flowers on a plate monolayer. Dry them in shade in a good sunny day and pack them with salt in a jar.” – “Use it to make sakura rice or seasoning freshwater fis”
– pickled – cherry – blossom
katakunci: pickled cherry blossom
nutrition: 234 calories
![Pickled cherry blossom](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6377e152325938c0/751x532cq70/pickled-cherry-blossom-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pickled cherry blossom. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry blossoms are pickled after harvesting to preserve them so they can be used outside of the Sakura season, which is rather short and unpredictable. Edible cherry blossoms are pickled and dried in salt. They are used in Japan for tea during celebrations such as weddings Salt Pickled Cherry Blossom.
Pickled cherry blossom is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pickled cherry blossom is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pickled cherry blossom using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Pickled cherry blossom:
1. Get 2 cups freshly picked cherry blossoms 1. Take 2 Tsp Celtic seasalt 1. Get 1/4 cup unami plum vinegar
Among the choices are the Cherry Blossom Tea, which mixes shochu, house-made pickled cherry blossom tea, honey. A cherry blossom is a flower of many trees of genus Prunus. The most well-known species is the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is commonly called sakura (桜 or 櫻; さくら). Cherry blossoms are the most recognized and loved flower in Japan.
##### Steps to make Pickled cherry blossom:
1. Pick up 2 cups of young cherry blossoms right before they reach fully blooming. 1. Rinse and dry them on paper towels. 1. Sprinkle salt and massage into the flowers. Put a glass weight on top to press down the flowers. Allow the salt to cure them for 3 days in a fridge. 1. Squeeze the flowers juice out and use it for seasoning other dishes. Add 1/4 cup unami plum vinegar or more and make sure to submerge all the flowers. Soaked it for another 3 days 1. Then drain the vinegar. Lay flat all the flowers on a plate monolayer. Dry them in shade in a good sunny day and pack them with salt in a jar. 1. Use it to make sakura rice or seasoning freshwater fis
Okazuke are made of the flower of Yae-cherry, salt, vinegar from the traditional plum pickling. They harvest the cherry blossoms at peak bloom, pickle them in plum vinegar and salt, then dry them. Once pickled and dried, the blossoms can be used to make tea. Find cherry blossom stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pickled cherry blossom recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!