California Rolls and Seattle Rolls.
You can cook California Rolls and Seattle Rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Rolls and Seattle Rolls
- Prepare 540 ml of ○Vinegar rice.
- You need 1 of pack ☆Imitation crab meat sticks (for California rolls).
- It’s 1 block of ★Sashimi salmon (for Seattle rolls).
- It’s 2 of ○Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of ○Cucumbers.
- Prepare 8 of sheets ○Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- Prepare 1 of ○White sesame seeds.
California Rolls and Seattle Rolls instructions
- Cut each ingredients into pieces so that they will fit inside the nori seaweed. Use either ☆ or ★ as a main ingredient. Add the ○ ingredients, and roll it up..
- Cover the makisu (bamboo sushi mat) with plastic wrap. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Spread out the vinegar rice, and place nori seaweed on top. Top with the filling..
- When you roll it up, the vinegar rice will show on the outside..
- This is how it looks when it's cut..
- Place the nori seaweed on the mat. Put the vinegar rice and the filling ingredients on top, then roll it up..
- The nori seaweed is wrapped outside in this method..