California Rolls Wreath. It's Christmas, so I wanted to make something cute. Coat the entire surface with sesame seeds. Lay out the baby leaves in a wreath shape, then arrange the cut rolls on top.
Freezer cinnamon roll wreaths: You can also make the wreath ahead and freeze it until you're ready to bake. Full instructions for this are here: How To Freeze Cinnamon Rolls and Bake Them Later. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. You can cook California Rolls Wreath using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Rolls Wreath
- You need 1 of Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds (soy sauce flavored).
- It’s 6 of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 can of worth of tuna Tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of Smoked salmon.
- You need 2 large of sheets Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- It’s 1 of Baby leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Ornament.
Bring you friends and family together with this delightful edible wreath. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Pinch to seal at the seam and then put on the counter seam-side down. Inexpensive, creative wreath made out of toilet paper rolls!
California Rolls Wreath instructions
- Make sushi rice..
- Lay out some plastic wrap, then spread the rice, the nori, then the salmon, the tuna, and the crab sticks on top and roll it all up..
- Coat the entire surface with sesame seeds..
- Lay out the baby leaves in a wreath shape, then arrange the cut rolls on top. Finally, garnish with the ornament and cherry tomatoes..
Looks really nice, almost like wrought iron when spray painted. Very cute on it's own without. Roll into a ball, coat with flour to stop it sticking and set aside. Take the chilled pastry out of the fridge and roll, fold and turn twice as before. The California roll is made with crab meat, either cooked crab or imitation crab meat, plus avocado and cucumber.