Seafood fried rice. There's something fishy about this recipe! I hope you try this Seafood Fried Rice-it is going to be our special Easter dish in our home! My mother's seafood fried rice is perfect for Chinese New Year as it is full of crab, prawns and I can't tell a fib, these ingredients are not your usual fried rice ones.
It can be made with many different ingredients: chicken, pork I had salmon and shrimp I needed to use so I decided to make seafood fried rice. Fried Rice with Prawns and Chopsticks. Fried veracruzana grouper fish mexican seafood. You can have Seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood fried rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- You need of Seafood.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen shrimp.
- It’s Half of a bag of frozen scallops.
- You need 1 bag of imitation crab.
- It’s of Extras.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Have you tried seafood fried rice? The combination of basmati rice, herbs, mixed seafood and peppers make for a truly scrumptious meal. Pineapple fried rice with seafood, cashew nuts and vegetables, Thai food speciality Fried rice with seafood. Fried rice with seafood in dish on wood table Fried rice seafood.
Seafood fried rice step by step
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost.
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line.
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work..
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan..
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min..
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble..
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!.
Clams, fermented kimchi, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper paste, mussels, onion, potato starch, rice, salt, scallops, sesame oil, sesame seeds, shrimp, soy sauce, vegetable oil, wasabi powder. This seafood fried rice is hearty and filled with wonderful, fresh seafood flavors! Work with the bounty of the sea to whip up a hearty rice dish loaded with mussels rich in protein and minerals. Seafood Fried Rice is one of those dishes that we serve when we need something quick and easy, especially when you have the right ingredients in the freezer. Try this seafood fried rice consisting of shrimps or prawns, fish fillet and squid rings.