4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon.
You can cook 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon
- You need of Egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 3-4 of imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2-3 of green onion.
4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon instructions
- In medium mixing bowl add cream cheese and crab. Mix well..
- Add sugar and green onion. Mix again.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of mixture into the middle of egg roll wrapper..
- Tuck a corner and sides and roll. Dip your finger in water and run along corner before rolling closed..
- Warm 3 cups vegetable oil in large to medium skillet..
- Brown and serve..