author: Bessie Peters
– “1 can cream of chicken” – “1/2 cup sour cream” – “1 Bag nacho Doritos” – “1/2 cup 2 milk” – “1 packages taco seasoning” – “2 cup shredded cheese” – “2 can Diced tomato” – “1 lb shredded chicken”
– “Pre heat oven to 350°F” – “Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl excluding Doritos” – “Crush 2 cups of Doritos and put aside” – “In a greased baking dish put one layer of crushed Doritos followed by a layer of chicken mixture” – “Repeat once more, ending with layer of chicken mix” – “Top with layer of cheese and remainder of Doritos If desired” – “Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling hot” – “Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.”
– mexican – doritos – casserole
katakunci: mexican doritos casserole
nutrition: 179 calories
![Mexican Doritos casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5505202837782528/751x532cq70/mexican-doritos-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican doritos casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Doritos casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Doritos casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mexican doritos casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Mexican Doritos casserole:
1. Get 1 can cream of chicken 1. Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream 1. Take 1 Bag nacho Doritos 1. Take 1/2 cup 2% milk 1. Make ready 1 packages taco seasoning 1. Make ready 2 cup shredded cheese 1. Take 2 can Diced tomato 1. Take 1 lb shredded chicken
##### Instructions to make Mexican Doritos casserole:
1. Pre heat oven to 350°F 1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl excluding Doritos 1. Crush 2 cups of Doritos and put aside 1. In a greased baking dish put one layer of crushed Doritos followed by a layer of chicken mixture 1. Repeat once more, ending with layer of chicken mix 1. Top with layer of cheese and remainder of Doritos If desired 1. Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbling hot 1. Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican doritos casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!