author: Hulda Marshall
– “2/3 cup sugar” – “2/3 cup brown sugar” – “1 cup butter” – “1 teaspoon baking soda” – “1 teaspoon vanilla” – “1 teaspoon cinnamon” – “1/2 teaspoon baking powder” – “1/2 teaspoon salt” – “2 eggs” – “3 cups oats” – “1 cup flour” – “3/4 cup chocolate chips” – “1/2 cup dried apricots chopped”
– “Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour, oats, apricots and chocolate chips.” – “Once all these ingredients are combined, stir in all other ingredients.” – “Place cookie dough on cookie sheet with one inch in between each ball. Squish the cookie dough down a little bit. We did tablespoon sized balls, but you could do any size.” – “Let the cookies bake for 8-10 minutes, then you're done!”
– apricot – and – chocolate
katakunci: apricot and chocolate
nutrition: 175 calories
![Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/fe9cc6fb125cdb9a/751x532cq70/apricot-and-chocolate-oatmeal-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, apricot and chocolate oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instead of old-fashioned oatmeal raisin, swap in apricots and white chocolate. The white chocolate's sweetness tempers the tang of the fruit, creating a I'm never impressed with a drop cookie, but this recipe is fantastic! I added cranberries and pinenuts to it, but I'm sure these cookies would be great if.
Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apricot and chocolate oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
1. Get 2/3 cup sugar 1. Prepare 2/3 cup brown sugar 1. Get 1 cup butter 1. Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda 1. Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla 1. Get 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1. Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1. Get 1/2 teaspoon salt 1. Take 2 eggs 1. Take 3 cups oats 1. Get 1 cup flour 1. Make ready 3/4 cup chocolate chips 1. Prepare 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
Thus, after months of sitting in my inbox, I finally gave this recipe a try. These dehydrated oatmeal cookies taste pretty close to conventionally baked oatmeal cookies, but you are getting the benefit of all of the enzymes and You may want a little more sweetener or lemon zest. But these quantities struck a nice balance for me. You can't go wrong with apricot and coconut!
##### Instructions to make Apricot and Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour, oats, apricots and chocolate chips. 1. Once all these ingredients are combined, stir in all other ingredients. 1. Place cookie dough on cookie sheet with one inch in between each ball. Squish the cookie dough down a little bit. We did tablespoon sized balls, but you could do any size. 1. Let the cookies bake for 8-10 minutes, then you're done!
Everyone loves a good oatmeal cookie. There's a secret ingredient in these: canned beans! They do a superb job of standing in for butter, and no one will notice the difference. View top rated Apricot pecan oatmeal cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Dried apricots spice up oatmeal cookies with a new-fashioned twist.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apricot and chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!