Grilled tuna sandwich. Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome. Dad's best grilled tuna melt sandwich recipe with tuna salad. I really love a good sandwich and I take the art of sandwich making very seriously.
DIRECTIONS Place the cheese on the bread and then the tuna. Pro pit master Troy Black, a regular on the Kansas City Barbeque Society circuit, teamed up with the editors of Southern Living magazine to pen All Fired Up. The grilled cheese sandwich is a classic American staple food. You can cook Grilled tuna sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled tuna sandwich
- It’s 1 can of tuna drained.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg diced.
- You need 1/4 of of a purple onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pickle diced.
- It’s 1/4 of of a cup or less.
- You need to taste of Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Grilled cheese is good for lunch It's the perfect sandwich when I want something savory yet sweet. A delightful combination of herbs and reduced-fat cheese makes this simple tuna sandwich a standout. Herbed Tuna Sandwiches Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Learn how to make Grilled-Tuna Sandwiches.
Grilled tuna sandwich instructions
- Mix all together. And set in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors come together. Butter opposite sides of the bread on the inside of the bread put the butter side down on the frying pan and add your tuna set the other butter side up on the sandwich. And grill until golden brown.
Grilled Tuna Sandwich recipe: Try this Grilled Tuna Sandwich recipe, or contribute your own. Brush tuna with oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Eat the tuna sandwich warm, straight off the grill, or wrap it up and pack it in a cooler for a picnic dinner. If you can't find semolina. an Italian or sandwich loaf. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich.