You can have Bonito Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bonito Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen sweet Peas.
- You need 1/3 cup of Bonito flakes.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 2 cup of egg noodles.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of dill weed also to garnish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika also to garnish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Bonito Salad step by step
- Boil the pasta and Bonito flakes. Give the noodles a head start adding the Bonito flakes after the pasta has boiled 3 minutes..
- Boil the eggs 10 minutes boiling..
- Drain the tuna fish and add to a mixing bowl..
- Drain the pasta and add to the tuna. Be careful not to drain out the re-hydrated Bonito flakes..
- Add the mayonnaise, spices, herbs, and sweet peas mix well..
- Peel and chop the eggs then add to tuna mixture..
- Mix well, garnish, and serve I hope you enjoy!.