Smoked Venison Spaghetti.
You can cook Smoked Venison Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Venison Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 lbs of venison.
- It’s 1 lbs of Italian sausage.
- Prepare of Minced onion.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 2 lbs of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grape Jelly.
Smoked Venison Spaghetti instructions
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Combine sausage and venison and brown. Add all seasonings to taste.
- Add pasta sauce and simmer then add two big spoon fulls of grape jelly.
- Once you bring everything to a simmer and mixed together pour into a big lasagna pan. And stir with noodles.
- Add all 2lbs of mozzarella to the top..
- Set pellet smoker to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Put spaghetti in uncovered and cook until cheese is fully melted.
- Let sit and cool and enjoy. While cooking the spaghetti you can also throw some garlic bread right on the smoker too..