author: Mike Coleman
– “2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts” – “1 8oz Bottle Russian Salad Dressing” – “1 12oz Jar Apricot Preserves” – “1 Black pepper to taste”
– “Place chicken breasts in crockpot mix apricot preserves and Russian dressing together and pour over top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle with black pepper.” – “Cook on high for one hour, then on low for three hours. Enjoy!” – “**** Can be shredded right in the crockpot and made into sandwiches, with the extra sauce poured over! ****”
– crockpot – apricot – chicken
katakunci: crockpot apricot chicken
nutrition: 122 calories
![Crockpot Apricot Chicken](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5412835976282112/751x532cq70/crockpot-apricot-chicken-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot apricot chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Apricot Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Apricot Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot apricot chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Apricot Chicken:
1. Take 2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts 1. Make ready 1 8-oz. Bottle Russian Salad Dressing 1. Prepare 1 12-oz. Jar Apricot Preserves 1. Prepare 1 Black pepper, to taste
##### Instructions to make Crockpot Apricot Chicken:
1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot mix apricot preserves and Russian dressing together and pour over top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle with black pepper. 1. Cook on high for one hour, then on low for three hours. Enjoy! 1. **** Can be shredded right in the crockpot and made into sandwiches, with the extra sauce poured over! ****
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot apricot chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!