author: Lillie Young
– “8 strawberries” – “1 Banana” – “10 raspberries” – “10 cherries” – “300 ml cold water”
– “Chop the fruit up into small pieces” – “Add to 300ML of cold water and blend for 30-60 seconds. The banana sometimes takes longer to blend.”
– strawberry – raspberry – cherry
katakunci: strawberry raspberry cherry
nutrition: 244 calories
![Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Banana Smoothie](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5778562491088896/751x532cq70/strawberry-raspberry-cherry-banana-smoothie-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry raspberry cherry banana smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Banana Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Banana Smoothie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry raspberry cherry banana smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Banana Smoothie:
1. Make ready 8 strawberries 1. Take 1 Banana 1. Make ready 10 raspberries 1. Prepare 10 cherries 1. Prepare 300 ml cold water
##### Instructions to make Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Banana Smoothie:
1. Chop the fruit up into small pieces 1. Add to 300ML of cold water and blend for 30-60 seconds. The banana sometimes takes longer to blend.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry raspberry cherry banana smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!