Country Fried (Venison) Steak.
You can cook Country Fried (Venison) Steak using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Country Fried (Venison) Steak
- You need of Cubed Venison Steaks.
- It’s of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Dales Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion power.
Country Fried (Venison) Steak step by step
- Put equal parts buttermilk and Dales in a shallow dish. Put the flour and spices in another shallow dish..
- Mix both the flour mixture and the buttermilk and Dales well..
- Dip the steaks in both mixtures and place in a pan with hot oil..
- (In this photo, I have dipped and am frying the first batch while the second batch has been dipped and is waiting.).
- Once you can see the browning coming up from the bottom as in this photo, flip the steaks and cook them another couple minutes..
- Let steaks cool on a plate lined with paper towels..