Vickys Homemade Fruity Brown HP Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys homemade fruity brown hp sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Homemade Fruity Brown HP Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Homemade Fruity Brown HP Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys homemade fruity brown hp sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Homemade Fruity Brown HP Sauce:
- Make ready 240 ml of water.
- Make ready 240 ml of vinegar (true HP sauce uses malt vinegar, I use white so it's gluten-free).
- Prepare 120 ml of tomato puree/paste.
- Prepare 180 ml of light molasses/treacle or maple syrup.
- Take 60 ml of orange juice concentrate (diluting juice).
- Prepare 10 of pitted dates, finely chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of blackstrap molasses / dark treacle.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of apple juice.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 180 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 of inch of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of whole cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
Instructions to make Vickys Homemade Fruity Brown HP Sauce:
- In a large pan over a medium heat, stir together the water, white vinegar, tomato paste, syrup, orange juice concentrate, dates, molasses, apple juice and tamarind. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a low simmer and let simmer covered for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Grind together the cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns and mustard seed using a pestle and mortar or a spice/coffee grinder. Mix with the other spices.
- Use an immersion/stick blender to puree the mixture in the pan. Add the ground spice mixture, stir to blend and let simmer, covered, for another 30 – 45 minutes.
- Add the cider vinegar to the pan, stir to blend and again return to a simmer. Once it starts to simmer remove the pan from the heat and strain the hot mixture through a sieve into a clean pot. Keep the liquid, discard the pulp. Rinse the original pot and sieve the mixture back into original pot, return to heat and simmer until thick.
- Ladle the hot sauce mixture into hot, sterilized jars or bottles and seal. Allow to cool. Keeps indefinitely in cupboard but keep in the fridge after opening.
- Makes 500mls / 2 cups.
Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will find that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.