Lower Sodium Venison Stroganoff.
You can cook Lower Sodium Venison Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lower Sodium Venison Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of ground venison.
- It’s 1 package of low sodium brown gravy (makes 2 cups prepared).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream + a little extra.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of onion powder.
- Prepare Splash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 package of egg noodles.
Lower Sodium Venison Stroganoff instructions
- Brown the venison in a skillet. If there's a lot of grease, drain it. If not, it'll add a little kick to the gravy later on..
- Remove the cooked meat to a plate or bowl. Use the same skillet and prepare the gravy per package instructions..
- Add the pepper, onion powder and worcestershire sauce. Then add the sour cream (as much as you want, honestly) and the meat..
- Cook noodles per package instructions. You can then mix it all together in a big pot or bowl or serve it up separately..
- Pair with green beans and enjoy!!.