author: Ellen Riley
– “1-1/2 lbs chicken breast” – “1/2 tsp minced garlic” – “1/2 c chicken stock” – “14 oz can tomatoes drained” – “4 oz can chopped green chiles drained” – “2 oz cream cheese” – “1 c shredded pepper jack cheese” – “1 c shredded Monterey jack cheese”
– “Preheat oven to 350°.” – “In skillet, add chicken breasts, chicken stock and garlic. Cook until chicken is tender and no longer pink.” – “Place chicken in casserole dish and shred. Discard left over juices from skillet. Mix in tomatoes with chilies.” – “Dot chicken mixture with bits of the cream cheese. Layer on pepper jack cheese then monterey jack cheese.” – “Bake in oven about 35 min, until browned around edges.”
– lowcarb – mexican – chicken
katakunci: lowcarb mexican chicken
nutrition: 238 calories
![Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/8133b85c87d9e157/751x532cq70/low-carb-mexican-chicken-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low-carb mexican chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low-carb mexican chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole:
1. Prepare 1-1/2 lbs chicken breast 1. Take 1/2 tsp minced garlic 1. Make ready 1/2 c chicken stock 1. Prepare 14 oz can tomatoes, drained 1. Prepare 4 oz can chopped green chiles, drained 1. Make ready 2 oz cream cheese 1. Get 1 c shredded pepper jack cheese 1. Get 1 c shredded Monterey jack cheese
##### Instructions to make Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole:
1. Preheat oven to 350°. 1. In skillet, add chicken breasts, chicken stock and garlic. Cook until chicken is tender and no longer pink. 1. Place chicken in casserole dish and shred. Discard left over juices from skillet. Mix in tomatoes with chilies. 1. Dot chicken mixture with bits of the cream cheese. Layer on pepper jack cheese then monterey jack cheese. 1. Bake in oven about 35 min, until browned around edges.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-carb mexican chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!