author: Loretta Mullins
– “2 pkgs lipton 7 minute mexican rice” – “2 can fiesta nacho cheese soup” – “3 cup warm or hot water” – “4 boiled chicken breast” – “1 packages nacho cheese chips” – “2 cup shredded colby jack cheese”
– “boil three to four chicken breast” – “cube chicken put in medium mixing bowl” – “mix: rice, water, soup,and chicken in mixing bowl. stir until blended” – “pour into 13×9 baking pan” – “crunch chips.. and sprinkle on top until lightly covered may not use entire bag.” – “use cheese to cover chips” – “bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden on top”
– mexican – cheesey – chicken
katakunci: mexican cheesey chicken
nutrition: 277 calories
![Mexican cheesey chicken casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/55417657/751x532cq70/mexican-cheesey-chicken-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican cheesey chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mix cream of chicken soup, green chilies, chicken, taco seasoning, and cheese together for this hearty and cheesy Mexican-style casserole. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore. Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole combines the best parts of taco night into one easy, hearty, flavorful dish with chicken, rice, beans, cheese, and tortilla chips or Doritos.
Mexican cheesey chicken casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mexican cheesey chicken casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican cheesey chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Mexican cheesey chicken casserole:
1. Take 2 pkgs lipton 7 minute mexican rice 1. Take 2 can fiesta nacho cheese soup 1. Make ready 3 cup warm or hot water 1. Get 4 boiled chicken breast 1. Make ready 1 packages nacho cheese chips 1. Get 2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
I've been on a casserole kick lately and this clean eating cheesy Mexican chicken casserole recipe is my latest endeavor. Looking to spice up Mexican night at your house? This cheesy chicken tortilla casserole is packed with great Mexican flavors, made easy with a rotisserie chicken, and uses no condensed soups! Mexican Chicken Casserole smothered in an easy sour cream, green chili cheese sauce.
##### Steps to make Mexican cheesey chicken casserole:
1. boil three to four chicken breast 1. cube chicken put in medium mixing bowl 1. mix: rice, water, soup,and chicken in mixing bowl. stir until blended 1. pour into 13×9 baking pan 1. crunch chips.. and sprinkle on top until lightly covered may not use entire bag. 1. use cheese to cover chips 1. bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden on top
The bubbly sauce makes the chicken bake tender, juicy and flavorful. This Mexican Chicken Casserole is also a really easy party dish. The kids loved it because it was creamy, cheesy and the green chilis were. Cheesy Chicken Casserole – This Mexican inspired keto lunch is super easy to make and provides enough food for the entire work week! Update: I've posted a YouTube video on making Cheesy Chicken Casserole!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican cheesey chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!