Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.. Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. Venison Chili Recipe – Homemade – This is my Homemade Chili Recipe made with Venison (Deer Meat). The Venison was provided by Masters of the Game LLC, Joe.
Sorry about that, I tend to get sidetracked quite often. I'm like a toddler in that Delicious!! You had me sold on your recipe at the " kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck. You can have Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn (based on preference).
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of deer meat.
- Prepare 1 can of 28 ounce diced tomatoes..
- Prepare 1 can of 24 ounce tomato sauce.
- You need 2 envelope of chili seasoning.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped..
- You need 1 of garlic salt, pepper, seasonings to taste..
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of fritos.
Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (Slow Cooker)The Busy Baker. Venison Stew Meat In Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot or Slow Cooker Mushroom AsadaLife Currents Blog. Crock Pot Deer (Or Beef) Stew, Crock Pot White Chicken Chili, Crock Pot White Chicken Chili, etc.
Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. step by step
- Brown the deer meat with the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. (Add garlic salt, pepper, and other favorite seasonings to taste while browning the meat.).
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced onions, browned deer meat, 1.5 packets of chili seasoning, corn, kidney beans, and black beans (drain the black beans before putting into crock pot.).
- Stir ingredients together, put on low in the crock pot for 6-7 hours..
- Top with cheese of choice, sour cream, I always use Frito's scoops and dunk them right in. Good stuff. Enjoy!.
Soak deer meat (steak,. place in bottom of crock pot. Rinse salt water off of venison and add to crock. I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. As with most meat, the safest way to thaw beef is in the refrigerator.