author: Christian Newton
– “4 slice Bacon diced” – “1/2 cup Chopped onion” – “2 (10 oz) cans condensed beef broth” – “1 clove Garlic chopped” – “1 can (14 oz) pinto or Romano beans” – “2 Thinly sliced carrots” – “2 small zucchini sliced” – “1/2 tsp Italian seasoning” – “1/2 cup Small shell shaped pasta” – “2 cup Milk” – “2 tbsp Flour” – “1 can (14 oz) spaghetti sauce” – “1 cup Water” – “to taste Salt n pepper”
– “In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside” – “Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender” – “Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning” – “Bring to a boil” – “Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender” – “Add pasta and cover” – “Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender” – “In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk” – “Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens” – “Season with salt and pepper to taste” – “Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving”
– creamy – minestrone – soup
katakunci: creamy minestrone soup
nutrition: 107 calories
![Creamy minestrone soup](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5556090120962048/751x532cq70/creamy-minestrone-soup-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy minestrone soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy minestrone soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! It's definitely a new go-to soup recipe for me. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Creamy minestrone soup:
1. Get 4 slice Bacon diced 1. Make ready 1/2 cup Chopped onion 1. Make ready 2 (10 oz) cans condensed beef broth 1. Take 1 clove Garlic chopped 1. Make ready 1 can (14 oz) pinto or Romano beans 1. Make ready 2 Thinly sliced carrots 1. Get 2 small zucchini sliced 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning 1. Prepare 1/2 cup Small shell shaped pasta 1. Make ready 2 cup Milk 1. Make ready 2 tbsp Flour 1. Prepare 1 can (14 oz) spaghetti sauce 1. Get 1 cup Water 1. Prepare to taste Salt n pepper
This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – easy vegetable soup cooked in just a few minutes in pressure cooker. Hearty and filling and perfect served with crusty bread. Be the first to review this recipe.
##### Instructions to make Creamy minestrone soup:
1. In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside 1. Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender 1. Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning 1. Bring to a boil 1. Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender 1. Add pasta and cover 1. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender 1. In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk 1. Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens 1. Season with salt and pepper to taste 1. Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving
My husband bought me a mixed bag of vegetables that I wasn't exactly sure what to do with, so I made myself the perfect soup to warm up. Reviews for: Photos of Minestrone Soup I. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. This easy homemade minestrone is a family favorite. Serve the soup with crusty bread and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!