Deep fried venison.
You can cook Deep fried venison using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep fried venison
- Prepare 1 packages of venison steak.
- You need 1 packages of Louisiana seafood breading.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mccormic montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of season salt (I use black and gold cajun seasoning).
Deep fried venison step by step
- Prepare the breading by dumping the bag into a large Tupperware container or bowl. Add the tablespoons of McCormics and season salt to the breading and mix by hand..
- Cut the venison steaks into bite sized cutlets and rinse..
- Bread the venison cutlets and drop them into the frying oil of your choice ( I used peanut oil). Let them fry until they float (3-5minutes) this will ensure they are thoroughly cooked..
- Spoon the cooked cutlets from the oil and lay them on a plate with paper towel to soak up any extra cooking oil. Serve and enjoy..