author: Hunter Porter
– “2 lb Chicken tenderloin chunks” – “1 cup Pineapple juice” – “1/2 cup Brown sugar” – “1/3 cup Soy sauce”
– “Combine all together, cook on low in crock-pot 6-8 hours. Serve with brown rice.”
– sweet – hawaiian – crockpot
katakunci: sweet hawaiian crockpot
nutrition: 172 calories
![Sweet Hawaiian Crock-pot Chicken](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6647608115200000/751x532cq70/sweet-hawaiian-crock-pot-chicken-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet hawaiian crock-pot chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Hawaiian Crock-pot Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Hawaiian Crock-pot Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet hawaiian crock-pot chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Sweet Hawaiian Crock-pot Chicken:
1. Get 2 lb Chicken tenderloin chunks 1. Prepare 1 cup Pineapple juice 1. Take 1/2 cup Brown sugar 1. Make ready 1/3 cup Soy sauce
##### Instructions to make Sweet Hawaiian Crock-pot Chicken:
1. Combine all together, cook on low in crock-pot 6-8 hours. Serve with brown rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet hawaiian crock-pot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!