Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 1/2 of of a 340g. Pkg. extra broad egg noodles ( 1.5 cups approx.).
- Prepare of I can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4-5 of Kraft cheese slices or you can use shredded cheese.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Boil noodles in a large pot for about 9 minutes. Meanwhile, grease a casserole dish with butter or margarine. Once noodles are cooked and drained, add the mushroom soup, milk, and tuna to the noodles either in a mixing bowl or you can combine in the casserole dish..
- Place the cheese slices or shredded cheese on top..
- Bake in a 350F oven for 20 minutes..