Tomato & Tuna Somen.
You can have Tomato & Tuna Somen using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Tuna Somen
- Prepare 1 of portion for 1 person somen noodles.
- It’s 1 of tomato (peel and cut into chunks).
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (grill well until well browned and peel, cut into bite size pieces).
- It’s 1 of asparagus (grill well until well browned, cut into 3 cm length).
- You need 1 of boiled egg (cut in half).
- It’s 1~2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 50 ml of dashi (or mentsuyu).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce (if used mentsuyu, no soy sauce).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (if used mentsuyu, no sugar).
- It’s 5 of shiso leaves chopped) for topping.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Tomato & Tuna Somen step by step
- Mix tomato, tuna, sesame oil, dashi(menstuyu, soy sauce, sugar), half of the shiso leaves in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the somen noodles and cook according to the directions on the package. Drain the noodle and place immediately under cold running water to halt cooking and wash in ice water. Drain well and put in a serving bowl..
- Pour the mixture from step ① over the somen noodles. Arrange the eggplant, asparagus, egg, and shiso leaves on it. Sprinkle pepper on top..