Spanish cod fritters.
You can cook Spanish cod fritters using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish cod fritters
- It’s 300 grams of salt-cured cod (in small pieces if possible).
- It’s 220 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 16 grams of baking powder.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of parsley.
- You need 1 of oil for frying.
Spanish cod fritters instructions
- Put the cod in water to de-salt it. Change the water before night.
- Use a kitchen towel to dry the cid. Extend the towel, put the cod in it +if possible, the cutsshoukd not touch each other) and roll the the towel all you can..
- Mix the flour, the milk, the baking powder and the egg yolkds until you have a slightly runny batter..
- Mince the garlic and parsely and add to the batter and mix..
- Mince the cod, and add too. Mix..
- Bring the egg whites to soft peaks and carefully add in the batter. Use a spatula too stir..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot yiu can start frying. I use a teaspon to messue the batter per each fritter..