Fish Egg Rice.
You can cook Fish Egg Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Egg Rice
- It’s 2 of eggs per kilo of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of toasted or fried fish any variant.
- It’s 1/2 table spoon of salt per 2 kilos of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of whole powdered seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Green Peas.
- You need 1 can of kernel corn or 1 whole corn turned into grain.
- It’s 1 table spoon of canola or olive oil per 2 kilos of cooked rice.
- You need of Carrots.
Fish Egg Rice step by step
- Heat the wok which contains 3 cloves of Garlic and (Canola or Olive) oil until the garlic turned into golden brown.
- Turn the fire to low.
- Add the rice to the wok and stir until rice turned into golden brown.
- Add the carrot (stripe or chop into cubes), green peas and the fish (remove the bones of the fried fish and turn into shreds first before adding it to the wok).
- Stir until you smell the aroma of the garlic and the oil.
- Add the eggs (not boiled eggs) to the wok and stir it with the rice at the low fire for two to three minutes until the rice turned into yellow like the picture above.