author: Della Gibbs
– “1 cup milk chocolate chips” – “1/2 cup salted butter” – “1/2 cup large flake oats” – “1/2 cup white sugar” – “1 tsp baking soda” – “1/3 cup brown sugar” – “1 cup allpurpose flour” – “1/2 tsp vanilla extract” – “1 egg” – “1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter”
– “Preheat oven to 350°” – “In large bowl add the brown sugar white sugar and butter and cream together” – “Add peanut butter vanilla and the egg and mix it together” – “Add in the flour and baking soda and mix together” – “Add in oats and chocolate chips and mix together” – “On a lightly greased cookie sheet roll small balls of cookie dough and flatten with fork” – “Bake for 11 minutes or just until the edges start to brown …cool on cookie sheet for few minutes before removing !! Enjoy …makes about 45 cookies depending on the size you roll them”
– oatmeal – peanut – butter
katakunci: oatmeal peanut butter
nutrition: 118 calories
![Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/4621409241268224/751x532cq70/oatmeal-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This cookie dough is adapted from my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The addition of peanut butter weighs the dough down, so I add baking This amount of cookie dough promises a peanut butter oatmeal cookie that's perfectly balanced in diameter and thickness. The oats, peanut butter and chocolate chips are a chewy and flavorful combination.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies:
1. Prepare 1 cup milk chocolate chips 1. Get 1/2 cup salted butter 1. Prepare 1/2 cup large flake oats 1. Take 1/2 cup white sugar 1. Make ready 1 tsp baking soda 1. Make ready 1/3 cup brown sugar 1. Take 1 cup all-purpose flour 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1. Get 1 egg 1. Make ready 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
These chewy, sweet treats won't last long after you bake them. Home » Cookies » Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies. I can't say that I blame you either because I love a good oatmeal cookie too.
##### Steps to make Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350° 1. In large bowl add the brown sugar white sugar and butter and cream together 1. Add peanut butter vanilla and the egg and mix it together 1. Add in the flour and baking soda and mix together 1. Add in oats and chocolate chips and mix together 1. On a lightly greased cookie sheet roll small balls of cookie dough and flatten with fork 1. Bake for 11 minutes or just until the edges start to brown …cool on cookie sheet for few minutes before removing !! Enjoy …makes about 45 cookies depending on the size you roll them
If chocolate chip cookies are a band-aid for the soul and chocolate chip cookie dough is a double band-aid for the soul, I will take both I'm a sucker for chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, but when you add the peanut butter (my favorite), I'm in heaven. Do the cookies come out pretty soft (after they. Mix in peanut butter and maple syrup into the mashed banana. Combine with dry ingredients and mix until dough forms. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe – Honeysuckle Catering.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!