author: Ricky Dunn
– “1 (10 oz) bag angel hair shredded coleslaw cannage” – “3/4 cup ginger sesame dressing I used Newmans Own” – “1/3 cup dried cranberries” – “1/4 cup sunflower kernels”
– “Toss everything together in a medium bowl. Serve immediately.” – “Garnish with sliced green onions and/or crushed red pepper flakes if desired.”
– ginger – dressing – coleslaw
katakunci: ginger dressing coleslaw
nutrition: 221 calories
![Ginger Dressing Coleslaw](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/fe1dfbb7f0f637c4/751x532cq70/ginger-dressing-coleslaw-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger dressing coleslaw. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Dressing Coleslaw is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ginger Dressing Coleslaw is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ginger dressing coleslaw using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Ginger Dressing Coleslaw:
1. Make ready 1 (10 oz) bag angel hair shredded coleslaw cannage 1. Take 3/4 cup ginger sesame dressing (I used Newman's Own) 1. Get 1/3 cup dried cranberries 1. Make ready 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
##### Instructions to make Ginger Dressing Coleslaw:
1. Toss everything together in a medium bowl. Serve immediately. 1. Garnish with sliced green onions and/or crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger dressing coleslaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!