author: Virginia Hanson
– “10 tbsp Ranch dressing” – “5 tbsp sour cream” – “1 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar” – “1 1/4 tsp lime juice” – “1 1/4 tsp chili powder” – “1 tsp onion powder” – “1 tsp garlic powder” – “1 tsp ground cumin”
– “Mix together. Clean an empty salad dressing bottle and pour dressing inside.”
– southwest – salad – dressing
katakunci: southwest salad dressing
nutrition: 219 calories
![Southwest Salad Dressing](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5806608029319168/751x532cq70/southwest-salad-dressing-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southwest salad dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwest Salad Dressing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Southwest Salad Dressing is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have southwest salad dressing using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Southwest Salad Dressing:
1. Make ready 10 tbsp Ranch dressing 1. Prepare 5 tbsp sour cream 1. Get 1 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar 1. Prepare 1 1/4 tsp lime juice 1. Get 1 1/4 tsp chili powder 1. Get 1 tsp onion powder 1. Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder 1. Get 1 tsp ground cumin
##### Steps to make Southwest Salad Dressing:
1. Mix together. Clean an empty salad dressing bottle and pour dressing inside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food southwest salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!