author: Andre Jacobs
– “1 big aubergine 1lb” – “Pinch salt” – “2 Tbsp soy sauce” – “1 Tbsp 1tsp vinegar” – “2 tsp sesame oil” – “1/4 cup scallions thinly sliced” – “2 tsp ginger grated” – “1/4 tsp garlic grated” – ” Small handful coriander chopped optional”
– “Wash, hull and cut your aubergine into bite size pieces.” – “Sprincle salt and cover with water. Sit aside. It reduces bitterness I heard.” – “Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, scallions, ginger and garlic to make dressing.” – “Drain the water from aubergine, cover and microwave 8-10 mins.” – “Carefully take your aubergine out of the microwave and coat with dressing.” – “Sprincle coriander for garnish and extra flavour if you wish, and serve!”
– steamed – aubergine – with
katakunci: steamed aubergine with
nutrition: 151 calories
![Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/ba6351e09674d674/751x532cq70/steamed-aubergine-with-spicy-asian-dressing-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed aubergine with spicy asian dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steamed aubergine with spicy asian dressing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing:
1. Make ready 1 big aubergine (1lb) 1. Prepare Pinch salt 1. Take 2 Tbsp soy sauce 1. Make ready 1 Tbsp +1tsp vinegar 1. Get 2 tsp sesame oil 1. Prepare 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced 1. Prepare 2 tsp ginger, grated 1. Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic, grated 1. Take Small handful coriander, chopped (optional)
##### Instructions to make Steamed Aubergine with Spicy Asian Dressing:
1. Wash, hull and cut your aubergine into bite size pieces. 1. Sprincle salt and cover with water. Sit aside. It reduces bitterness I heard. 1. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, scallions, ginger and garlic to make dressing. 1. Drain the water from aubergine, cover and microwave 8-10 mins. 1. Carefully take your aubergine out of the microwave and coat with dressing. 1. Sprincle coriander for garnish and extra flavour if you wish, and serve!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food steamed aubergine with spicy asian dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!